I am very excited to offer my students the best in precision swing and ball flight analysis with Trackman. Trackman is the choice of the PGA Tour, USGA and the R&A. Using Doppler radar – the same technology employed by the military for tracking missiles – Trackman analyzes the golf swing and the entire flight of the ball giving you a 3D picture of what is happening at the most important part of the swing – impact.
Martin Hall – Golf Channel instructor, owns a Trackman and uses it with all levels of players. He believes Trackman more than he believes his own eyes – “Video sees what your eye can’t see, but Trackman sees what video can’t see”. Martin feels that it is not just for the elite player but for anyone that plays golf.
There are many ways that Trackman can help you with your game:
1. Swing and Ball Flight Analysis – Understanding your numbers on Trackman and what you have to do to control the flight of the ball.
2. The Trackman Combine – a standardized test that enables you to identify the strengths and weaknesses in your game.
3. Club/Gap Analysis – hit every club in your bag and find out your true carry distance and the gaps between your clubs.
4. Shortgame Mastery – Work on shots from 100 yards and in – the true “scoring zone”
5. Equipment check – are you maximizing your game with your equipment? How are your launch, spin and ball speed numbers?
Trackman is incredibly accurate and measures the ball with an accuracy of 1 foot at 100 yards. Many Tour players and top instructors use this technology to understand what is happening in the golf swing and to make it easier to make corrections to get the ball flight they are looking for.
Tiger Woods talks about Trackman and the numbers.